How it works
Why should I order from Ubuntu?
Ubuntu has moved all over Kampala to find you the most trustworthy, high-quality and fairly priced craftsmen.
We guarantee you the following:
- Your item will be exactly what you ordered from the website or we will refund you 100% of your money.
- If your item is late by even 1 day, we’ll refund 5% of the purchase price.
- If your item is defective, we will fix it within 30 days for free.
How do I order?
- Add your item(s) to your cart and “check out.”
- Within 24 hours, we will confirm that your order has been processed, agree upon a completion date and any other relevant delivery details.
- We will send a request for payment through MTN mobile money.
- When you have remitted payment, your item will be started that day.
What is the timeline for delivery?
2-3 weeks dependent on material availability
Do you charge for delivery?
Delivery charges in Kampala vary by number and size of items and will be confirmed with you when you place your order. For deliveries within Kampala, delivery fees can range from 30-60K depending on the number of items.
Alternatively, you can pick up the item(s) directly from our workshop for free.
Can I return items?
Because all pieces are handmade by our artisans, we unfortunately cannot accept returns.
Have any other questions about our process?
WhatsApp (0) 773 031 683 or send an email to email@example.com.